Monday, January 29, 2007

I want this NOKIA


Went Westmall on Saturday to meet Angeline and Alan, as Kathy need to get a new phone. That kuku drop her phone in the water so have to get a replacement. When i was just looking around, this pinky phone caught my attention. The new Nokia 7390, is nice as the colour, outlook is all my taste and also is a flip phone. But the price is a bit on the high side as is a comestic phone. Sighzzzz!!! David dun believe in expensive phone so i dun think he will let me buy that... so sad :( He will buy anything but just not phone as to him phone is just to call and message so dun need a expensive and fanciful phone. Currently i cant use my plan to buy also as mine already used for Angeline previous phone.. sob sob so sad as i really like this phone alot. Will wait for a better excuse to change then.

No comments: