Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My work station


Not long ago my friend Margaret gave me a pot of plant. I left it in the office as this plant is suitable to keep in air-con room and is okay with no sun lights. I am pretty excited as i always love plants just that David don't like me to have them at home. Reason being ... "ANTS" heehee!! I use to keep orchids at our balcony but it seems to attract ants and he really hate it cos he hate "BUGS" so i have no choice buy to throw all always. Just few weeks ago i was asking him for permission to keep some herbs at the balcony as the balcony look so empty. Surprise!! he agreed. I just have to read up more on the herbs i wanted to keep as my balcony do get lots of direct sun lights in the morning and it can get very warm. So i must make sure the plants can stand that amount of heat. I am very auntie.... cos i wanted to have chili padi, lime, pandan leaves, curry leaves, basil etc in my balcony... haha, so when i need to cook, i can just pick them up from the balcony. Kekekeke like Jamie Oliver huh... have his own herbs garden. Is also a form of saving as when i need them i have to buy a pack from Cold Storage and usually i only use half and the other half is always in the rubbish bin. So wasteful.. Plants also keep me busy and have something to work on too actually... so looking forward to my secret garden (",)

No comments: