Thursday, May 8, 2008

Do i look difference??



Megan look is constantly changing. I find each day she look difference. I just took a few picture of her and tell me what you think.. She is sure a cutie and i really love her alot. I hope she will love me equally much when she grow up. She have to go for another blood test again coming Monday but this time hey will run extra test, whether her jaundice is caused by breast milk or liver. I just hope she will be OK this time and don't have to go for any blood test anymore. By the way, Megan being drinking more milk since yesterday. She use to drink 40ml ~ 60ml ~ 80ml now can reach 90ml and even 100ml. That also means i have to milk myself like cow and hope i can produce more milk for her.. :p I have officially stop my confinement food as i am down with sore throat for 2days already. Mum nag but also dun have much choice and she cant control me :p When i was in my neighbour Misa's place this afternoon, i shared a can of COKE with Efon.. is heaven!!!


Mum bought a baby bangle for Megan and is so so cute. I guess not many have seen a bangle like this, so small and is pure gold.

No comments: