Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Picture wz Princess Megan


Finally i have the courage to take picture with Megan.. You know why? Cos had my hair re bonded and now i look like a human. Hahaha!! No doubt i lost 12kg already but i still want to lost some more as my mission is to fit into my old jeans again. Have not try putting them on yet, might wait till after my massage session finishes. I will start my massage this coming Saturday. Time flies, Megan will be 1 month old next Saturday.. 10May. Her EDD suppose to be 11May and should be still in my tummy.. hee! She is changing everyday, look at this picture, this is taken by her "ah yi" my sister yesterday. Look difference?? She love to make funny noises to attract out attention. Guess her daddy give her too much attention when he is around and now she wants the same from me and her granny. Sigh!!! Her daddy always like to spoilt her... when he is around always carry her to his chest and she enjoyed so much and she can fall asleep in that way. But once you place her in her bed.. she start to cry and be carry again... sighzzz!!

No comments: