Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Little Princess



Just took these pictures this morning while mum put her on the mattress next to me after feed. She was happily playing with herself and smiling... so adorable. I quickly get Angeline to bring the camera and snapped a few shots. She is getting chubbier and more facial expressions. She look like my photocopy? Her eyes really look like me.. so sad :( as i really hope she can have big eyes like daddy. Baby look keep changing and i wish she will have daddy eyes later :p All along i am very particular about eyes as i have small eyes :p
Celene, my ex colleague says the 2nd picture look like David actually.... heehee!! guess difference angle she look difference. Dunno why i feel happy when people say Megan look like daddy... haha!! MAD right. I should be happy when she look like me but i felt the opposite. She is weight almost 5kg le and she seem like getting longer... Her injections day is approaching and i am feeling more and more worried as is really heartache to see her being poke by needles.

No comments: