Sunday, August 10, 2008

Megan is sick





Megan is having running nose and cough since last Friday as i may have passed to her. I already restrict myself to kiss her and carry her but she still got the bugs from me :( Kinder Clinic are closed on 09/08 due to National Day Holiday, i have to bring her to GP instead. She was given Chlormine for running nose and Promethazine for cough, after feeding her she zzz for quite a while as the medication really make her sleepy. After feeding her those medicines, i sms Uncle Alan to check on those medications... GUESS WHAT.. He ask me to stop giving Megan Promethazine as is not advisable for children below 1 year old!!! I almost freak out and start blaming myself for feeding Megan without consulting her uncle.. *sob sob* According to Alan, usually mild running nose and cough will go off by themselves, worst to worst just give them some nose drop. Lesson learn... For babies, is still wiser to bring them to PD as they are more experts on babies rather than GP.. the medications they have in their clinics are very general unlike PD..

No comments: