Thursday, September 4, 2008

Motherhood Mummies/Babies Gathering





Went for a gathering @ Vivo yesterday afternoon with Megan and Mom.. Had a good time with the mummies and babies. Is nice to meet up cos at least i know the "nick" in the forum belongs to which mummies face... Is just a pity i dint stay for long and take more pictures as need to rush to pick up David and also having food tasting @ Pan pacific that evening. All the babies are so adorable and i am happy to know there are in fact a few SAHM ( stay at home mum) like me. I am consider lucky as i still have mom wz me.. feel so paiseh. I see the way some mummies handler their babies, i feel bad as they did a much better job than me. Megan still not very friendly with people as she will still cry when sees unfamiliar faces... Hope she can bore smiley and not cry when people trying to talk to her... Megan... be a good girl please!

No comments: