Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Sweet Little Princess





Time flies, my little princess Turing 1 in a month time. She has grow so much from a premature baby that weights 2.20kg to now 8.27kg and from 46cm to now 73cm. She is such a joy to all of us and with her around, there are sure laughter that makes all of us happy. She is my miracle and i thank GOD for giving her to me as i finally have my own baby to love and care for. Never regret what i been thru as is all worth it seeing her growing healthy day by day. She will crawl to my room every morning shouting from me to wake up and watch tv with her, she will lay my my tummy and chest and pat pat me when i say to her " Sayang Mommy, Megan "... and many many more. My biggest hope for Megan is to hope she lead a happy life and being successful in whatever she pursue... :)

No comments: