Thursday, April 16, 2009

My very Own Kitchen Set




Daddy bought Megan her very own kitchen set this evening from Kaki Bukit. I knew it might be too early to get her this but as now Megan already know how to stand with support, we decided to get it for her now. She was very happy and started playing with it soon after daddy finished fixing. She even showed us how she drink from the cup and store them back into the cabinets attached. Megan is indeed a fast learner and she does make me feel really proud of her sometimes :) During my childhood days, i always wanted a kitchen set as i love to play cooking... Am happy daddy got that for her as me myself will love to play together with my little princess. Thank you daddy for this and hope Megan will be more girly since this is a girl toy... hahaha!!

No comments: