Thursday, May 7, 2009

A day @ Downtown East





Daddy was on leave today and we had a good time a Downtown East Pasir Ris. Megan enjoyed herself but she started crying when the bucket water falls on the pool... Realise she is pretty timid as when she scare, she will pat on and chest and tell us... next moment will give us the want to cry face. A bit silly sometimes as everything also scare... hahaha!! David and Mum enjoyed themselves too as they tried their adult slides too... I dun intend to swim so i dint bring my swim wear with me.. abit regret actually. Anyway will go again the week after next as Megan goes in free as she is below 3yrs old and Mum goes in free as well as she is senior citizen... hehehe!! I only pay $10.50 myself with mum NTUC members card... so not too bad actually :)

No comments: