Thursday, August 20, 2009

Megan's " FAKE " Lappy

Megan always rush to the study room when she sees me walking in as she always want to use the lappy like mummy.... But you know, she like to bang so hard on my keypads and that worries me. I just got this lappy for work and i really cant effort it to spoilt again like the old one. Suddenly, this idea come to me ~ I brought out my old spoilt lappy and pasted so stickers on it to look real and tell her that's hers. She was super excited then but soon she starts to get bore!

She start to realise no matter how she bang on the keypads i got no reaction and my eyes still glued to my own lappy. That is when she know that is FAKE!! While throwing tantrum, i snap this picture. She insist she want to get down from the chair and sit on my lap playing my lappy!!! Why kids now seems to be so much smarter than us when we are younger????? Sighz... Mission failed!

No comments: