Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Night of Fun @ Night Safari Halloween


Guess it sound ridiculous that i brought Megan to the Halloween Night @ Night Safari but as my 2 dear sisters already booked the tickets without my concern, I have to make it somehow or rather. I asked Ken's family along and end up the whole gang went. It was a super humid night and we are all sweating like a cow. The walk at the trail was enough to kill me and thank God Megan behaves herself by sitting in the stroller without fuss. Is the light stick that Michelle bought that was doing the magic i think... Thanks sister *Muack*. We booked the tram ride with food served. Eating food like human heart, fingers, eyeballs and last but not least drink blood... *Yuck* hahaha!! what i had just mentioned are look alike stuffs... hehehe!! I am happy mum enjoyed and commented this was something special. Money well spent. If i were to go again, i will not bring Megan along as can be quite scary for young children and we adult dint really enjoyed overall as we r trying to distract the babies from those "scary people"

No comments: