Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Little Princess


Can't wait to put on the Cheongsam and Minnie Mouse hair band for Megan 1st thing in the morning when she wakes up... and this is how she look like. Hahaha!! So funny and in fact she look like a restaurant waitress... (",) Daddy hates it so much and said it was ugly. Anyway will put her on that during CNY. Megan was so happy to see me in the morning when i was back from Penang. In fact she gave a a big hug and show me the hand sign she loves me... I melted instantly. These 2 days she was very sticky to me and keep clinging on me.. guess the impact on her when i am away was pretty big as i cant be out of her sight now, if not she will run searching for me. Will try my best not to take up tour leading assignment but if good one come along... i won't reject la... hehehe!!

No comments: