Thursday, January 18, 2007

Aloe Vera gelly vs QV crem

VS

Since the day i know David, he have being buying & applying cream for me as i have super dry skin. Be it for leg or for hand, you name it and i have try most of them. I am currently using the above and and i find them reali good. For the aloe vera gelly, is more water based and is easily absorb by our skin. You can apply them on dry and sensitive skin, mozzie bites, rashes etc.. I had very bad eczema on my hand and elbows, after applying them for coming 2weeks, my hand looks so much beta compared to before as it was peeling and the surface was dark and rough. Whereas the QV cream, it helps repair your skin as the highly concentrated moisturising cream prevent and treat dry skin. Is perfume free, dermatological formula, colour free and pH6. It works well in a air-con working environment as it smooth en our hand after applying.

2 comments:

Grace Ng said...

Thanks for the tips.... now i know what to apply on the boys, as they have a bad case of eczama tat won't go away xx cheers

ronateo said...

Im using the Aloe Vera gelly too. Doesn't work on me tho.