Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Girl Favorite " Hello Kitty"



My friend Donna invited me to a "Hello Kitty" party just one week after Christmas. When I am there, i had a shock of my life. The owner of the terrace house keep all her Kitty collection on the 3rd floor, imagine only Kitty(s) stays there. I have being to Sanrio Puroland in Japan and I can tell you that is nothing compare to the one i sees here. Is even better than a museum. Even the toilet is full of kitty, what you want on kitty, you name it, you found them there. Ranging from tv/cameras/mobile phones/jewelleries/toiletries/tea sets etc etc... my eyes is full of kitty when i left there. Reali salute this people, imagine the $$ spent on this kitty can be 5 digits or more... Is an eye opener to me and I believe in childhood dream now.



1 comment:

ronateo said...

I look so fat in this pic!!!