Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Me & my new Nissan MARCH in March


Cool looking little car.. Why I call it "little" , reason being is my darling want to get me a little car and think this is the best so far. Wanted to get a weekend car as darling is always not around on weekends to keep me company so whenever i need to go out, I have to take cab, bus, MRT or free ride from my dearest sistha Angeline or my friend Sharon. By thinking of that, sometimes i rather stay home and rot. Staying home is not a bad thing after all but it can be boring at times. My sistha, Angeline and friend Sharon realli look forward for my new March as this has always being their dream car. But end up Angeline driving a Toyota Yaris and Sharon driving a Honda Jazz!! hee hee!! Never thought of owning my own car and will keep all posted once I got my little blue baby.

No comments: