Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Megan Jaundice level dropped..


Finally after 1 month, Megan jaundice dropped. Her reading was 176 on Monday and she don't have to take anymore blood test. Hooray!! And from the last blood test, is confirmed that Megan is having breast milk jaundice.
Mum quitting her job to help me out with Megan as being a fist time mother, not easy at all... Yesterday, she was so cranky that i don't even have time to brush my teeth, shower, eat breakfast etc. Luckily, my sister Angeline took MC and came over and help me out so i can at least catch up some sleep that i lost the night before. Megan enjoyed to be carry, guess we really spoilt her. But what to do, she is so precious to me and in fact mum too carry her all the time when she see her cry... heartache to see her cry :p
Since mum quitting her job, i am thinking maybe i should go work part time. Thinking of working alternate day so at least like that i can spend some time with Megan also. I know i will miss out alot if i am working but having 2 adults at home taking care of Megan also funny. Shall see how it goes as even if i want to work will be in July.

No comments: