Thursday, August 28, 2008

Megan can hold her bottle

This evening, mom and David went to see TCM. Megan is left with me alone to take care.. and guess what happened? She cried for 1hour after mom left!! 1hour!! can you imagine... I am so upset as she really cry her lung out and you can see big tear drops. She even cough out some phlegm from the crying :( I am so sad to see her like that. I tried all my best to coax her, she just won't stop crying. I had no choice but to walk to the TCM and look for mom. The moment she saw mum, she cried ( the kind cry is like blaming mom that she was left at home without her ).. once mom carry her, she stop crying and even finished the milk that i bought there. Can you imagine!! She is just a 4 months old baby. I spend the some amount of time with her too but guess caregiver is the greatest. Luckily is my mom, if not i will be so sad that she want someone else rather than me.

No comments: