Monday, September 14, 2009

A day of fun @ Polliwogs




Decided to being Megan to Polliwogs after her lunch today and i drove there alone with her putting her in the car seats. She didl scream for a few minutes and then stopped as i keep telling her to be good as mummy is driving. Hope she will behave herself more when putting her in the car seats as i can bring her out alone more often without mum... heehee!! She enjoyed herself very much and running around trying out all the tasks without my help at all. I am very impress with her when she did the balancing bar along without any of my help. She seems to be more independent as she grows older. She will come looking for me and give me a hug whenever she sees me after she completed her tasks... Thats very sweet of her and really a darling when she is well behaves. Overall the place is nice and spent an hour plus there.. As i dint brought along her milk, we have to leave early prior to her milk time. Will bring her there again with daddy as i am sure daddy will be happy seeing her enjoying herself.

No comments: