Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do I Look Cool??


Daddy brought us to Heartland Mall yesterday and I got Megan this cheap sunglasses from one of the gift store... It cost only $1. Reason for buying is because Megan seems to like wearing sunglasses now and she just broke one that my sis-in-law gave her. Does she look cute? I find she look hilarious with it and she can even pose in the pictures.... Vain pot!! Every time when we put on new stuffs on her, she will rush to the mirror and smile to the mirror... Faint!! She is wearing the Paul Frank PJ that i bought from Gmarket. When Angeline drop by and passed me today, Megan grabbed and want us to put on for her... Hahaha!! She really love monkey. Next moment we see her running around the house showing off to daddy and po po... She really melts my heart sometimes :) Oh... almost forgot to mention the baby stroller. Daddy bought that yesterday also and Megan really love it. Pushing the stroller around the whole house acting like mummy... When she tired of her baby, she will switch to her toy Monkey!!!! hahaha!!! She even wanted to fit herself on that tiny little stroller!

No comments: