Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter Day ... Megan's Easter Bonnet



Megan having a Easter party in school tomorrow and everyone have to make their own bonnet. I decided to grab one from cold storage as dun want to waste time doing them. Now school seems to be more fun then before as i dun remember having party like this myself. Megan seems to love school compare to weeks before. She will wave bye to me and give me a goodbye kiss. I am so proud of her after 4 weeks of crying.... Ever since she attend school, her vocal also become better, best part is she seem to love Mandarin!!!! She know how to count from 1-10 in Mandarin... which all of us are so impress!!!! She even know her Chinese name is RAE XI and she called herself XI XI... hahaha!! I think very soon the " WHY" will come. Stay Tune!

No comments: