Saturday, June 16, 2007

Coming 20weeks

Tomorrow will be 20weeks to my pregnancy. When you have so much to do, time flies. I have being on no paid leave since 11 May till now as David injured his knee due to soccer and undergo a major operation on his knee, he was immobile and only managed to walk with clutches. Even walking with clutches is a challenge, so all these week being taking care of him on his daily needs and also send him to/from Physiotherapy sessions at Camden Medical Centre. Really hope he get well soon so he can go back to work as he is so busy and i can go back to work too :P

OK lets talk about my pregnancy so far, so far being good and already feeling the kicks and punches from my little darling. Is really painful sometimes but deep inside i am happy. Gender?? Guess all have being wondering right, since the beginning, my instincts tells me is a Boy, but slowly becoming girl then boy... aiyo... all mixed up. As for the scan, maybe i went to see my gynae without David as he really cant walk that far to the clinic with me, baby doesn't want to show me and even using his.her hand to cover up the " private " part. Very active baby but come to scanning the private part, doesn't want to move and show me... arghhhhh.. Guess waiting for David and reveal together. So far already know how to win daddy heart. Will be doing detailed scan on 28Jun, so by then should be able to see.

To me, girl or boy i am equally happy as long as baby is healthy. But of cos i know David will love to have a girl. Guess if baby is a girl, will be daddy little princess and will be spoiled by David for sure! Guarantee with a chop.. heehee!!! David already mentioned, if is a girl, she will be the King and she is No.1... so unfair huh... Men are after all men, girls sucker!! keke!!

OK enough for now and will keep all posted once i have the news. Cheers (",)


No comments: