Thursday, July 19, 2007

Leslie-Ann left me 3weeks already, how come the pain inside seems to be more and more painful. Every night before i go to bed, i cant help holding on to my tummy and start crying. " Baby, why do you have to leave mommy and leave mommy alone.. what have mommy done wrong?" As time goes by i start to hate myself more and more as i must have done something wrong to let her go away.

I know there are people put there who really care and honestly i know deep inside. At the moment nothing can heal what i am going through. I try to put this aside and look forward, but it just seem so hard. When Myron left me, i wrote him a letter and make a closure of the whole incident, but till now i still cannot accept the fact that Leslie-Ann had left me to heaven.

Why do i have to go through all this? Why me? Can someone please tell me whats going on.. is just so cruel to do this to me again!

No comments: