Saturday, March 8, 2008

At Week 31

At week 31... when i weight myself at the weighting machine, i almost fainted!!! 74.6KG... OMG s many things run thru my mind at that split second. What will my weight be next couple of weeks, will i touch the scary 8 figure, will i be able to lost weight after birth, will i be blah blah blah... aiyoh very stress!!! When Dr Geraldine doing the scan for me, Megan is 1.690kg at week 31. At least not all the weight is in me... Megan got some too... i felt slight better. Honestly, i dun even want to see myself in the mirror.. so fat and ugly :( guess all mommies went thru this stage. I keep telling myself i will make sure i go back to 55kg after birth, but in my heart i know is not easy. Hmmmmmmm but wont give up!!

Went Taka fair on Friday, can you imagine we spent over $500 and still yet to get what we actually needed. Mattress, car seats, stroller all still pending and David spent $500..... Faint!! guess what, BABY CLOTHS again, he just cant resist buying cloths and i think Megan will only be able to fit in all those cloths at 2yrs old :p sighzz I will have to stop him next time and banned him from buying anymore cloths. When i have time will take some picture of the cloths he bought as some is really nice and sweet.

No comments: