Wednesday, April 9, 2008

35 weeks into my pregnancy

35 weeks into my pregnancy and only these few days my gynea found up my blood pressure being going up. Is not a good sign and it effect me and just worry about more complication later. I was admitted to the hospital for 1 day to monitor, but when i am back home, BP went up again. So to be on the save side, is better to deliver the baby. My cerclage was removed on the 08April as it was very last minutes decision, I was at the clinic alone. Tell you honestly, is very very painful removing it as my face went white and i was sweating like dunno what... At that point, i was cursing David in my heart and tell you if he is there, i will give him a hard time. Why do woman have to go thru all these.. i know not every women is like me but honestly is just too painful. That's the reason why i only want to have 1 baby, i salute those that having cervical incompetent like me and want to go thru again and have another baby. Thumbs up mommies!!

My c-sect is booked and confirmed on the 11April, 12noon. I opt for half body epidural so i can see Megan first when she is out. David dint really dare to see the whole process so i will not force him as i know is not easy to see someone going thru c-sect. Dun want him to freak out and later nurse and doctor inside have to take care of him... instead of having 1 epidural for me, maybe have to prepare another one for him... kekeke!! My friend Jocelyne went thru c-sect for her 2 boys and she actually suggested i go thru full body GA since David not with me... so i am very confuse now and still thinking about it. Will decide tomorrow when i am there.

11/04/2008 will be a very special day. Finally will be seeing my precious little princess Megan.. Being looking forward for this day to come and finally i will be seeing her soon. A very special date for me and David too... 11 - David's birthday and 04 - mine birthday. If you look at it another way, is the opposite of my birthday too... as mine falls on the 04/11/1974. In fact David and me always in love wz numbers 11... any special meanings. Will update the post soon after delivery and hope to post Megan's picture in for all of you to see... meantime stay tune... MeganLimRaeXi 林睿希 will be her full name.

No comments: