Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pregnancy weight gain estimator results

You will probably gain 11.3 kgs - 15.9 kgs during your pregnancy.If you gained the average of the range above, this is where the weight would go (totals are rounded):

You:


Uterus 1.1 kgs
Breasts 0.5 kgs
Blood 1.4 kgs
Water 1.9 kgs
Fat 3.8 kgs

Subtotal 8.6 kgs


Your baby:

Fetus 3.4 kgs
Placenta 0.7 kgs
Amniotic Fluid 0.9 kgs
Subtotal 5.0 kgs

Total 13.6 kgs

The above is the estimated weight gain calculate for my pregnancy. Hope is accurate, cos then i know my princess Megan will be at least 3.4kg at birth. My EDD is 11May08 but i think likely will be earlier than this as my cerclage will be removed at week 37, which means 19April08. Deep inside i really hope is a Taurus Baby :p as i dun really like Aries girl character (sorry!!! no offence) My tummy getting bigger day by day and hard to walk sometimes. Megan being really active and i feel heartache for her when she has hiccups... i always feel that and at least 3x a day. Her daddy finally feel her hiccups yesterday and still tot is her heartbeat. Can you imagine baby having hiccups in your tummy... I really cant wait to hold her and kiss her... i know the moment i give birth and hear her cry, i will cry together with her. I waiting so long for that moment to come... "Time" please passes by faster!!!

I just washed all the baby's cloths, mittens, booties, blanket, handky etc... They smell so nice now and looking at all this items, make me happy.. Cos i know Megan is on her way le... This coming Friday will go Taka as they says there will be a Baby Fair going on. Will try to get the big items there as time running short. I will update more of my shopping later when i get the camera from my sister..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your milestone... Wow...still got less than 2 months journey to run... U better take care and catch up with you soon